Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Mondays are for Mugs: Restored

I like to think that I'm a mug connoisseur. And with this as a regular weekly post I have, I'm sure your not surprised to hear, looked at a *lot* of mugs. So I feel like I can confidently say that this week's choice is one of the more classy of the mugs I've come across...
I think it's the on-trend rose coloured copper of this beautiful mug from Restored that gives it this highest of accolades.

But hold up if you are thinking about filling this beaut up with your PG Tips, as it's recommended to be used to quaff cooler drinks with a higher alcohol percentage...and not for hot drinks sadly. Ah well, I'll have to hold back on the cuppas and fill this with cocktails instead, needs must, eh?

Restored Copper Mug, from Restored, price 35 

No comments:

Post a Comment