Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Faves: Humblesticks

I spied this lovely new brand over on the excellent Mad About The House blog (which while I'm at it can I heartily recommend for amazing style, great finds and for making my guffaw at my desk on a regular basis) and I knew pretty much straight away that they would be popping up as a Fave very soon...and here they are!

So the brand is Humblesticks and they are an ace new band who rejuvenate found objects and vintage furniture. Luckily for us they now started selling these cool, creative products online. They also have a very nice logo. 

My fave (lots of choose from with them though) is this Forest Grande Lamp, I heart the simple demijohn lamp paired with the Marimekko print, both set off by the fab green flex. Very nice. 
Forest Demijohn Lamp, from Humblesticks, price £145 

No comments:

Post a Comment