Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Mondays are for Mugs: Alyson Fox

Ok I admit, I'm the mug with this one...because (as far as I can tell!) this mug isn't available in the UK. But what can I say this beauty may well be worth a State-side trip if you are as obsessive about the perfect teacup as I am. Or, y'know, maybe just look for them while already in the States...
Tug Mug, Alyson Fox

These lovely mugs are made by multi-talented US artist and designer Alyson Fox. She is an illustrator who works with lots of mediums other than ceramics including prints, jewellery and a very nice looking clothing collection for the wonderful new & Other Stories stores. 

December Mug, Alyson Fox
But it is indeed her ceramics range that are making me consider an impromptu trip the the States. So take a look at these mugs with sweet classic designs in simple pleasing colour-combinations and enjoy. Oh and if you know a UK stockist for them please do let me, the mug manic, know! 


May Mug, Alyson Fox


White Noise Mug, Alyson Fox

Available at Ink Dish in the US, each $14


No comments:

Post a Comment