Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Faves: Quill & Fox

I love words. I love the eccentricity of them. The way we use nonsentical phrases without even thinking about it. (And can I quickly heartily recommend reading The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth to anyone interested in attempting to get to the root of words).

Which brings me to to my Fave...and I think my interest in the English language might be why this product is my latest obsession. As it features one of my very favourite random phrases, which I'm pretty sure you can figure out pretty quickly...
This Raining Cats & Dogs print is from the very cool Quill & Fox paper design studio. Not only does it feature this (obviously) fantastic random phrase, but cats. And you know what a sucker I am for felines, cats, moggies, pusscats, kitties...(did I mention I like words?!) 

Raining Cats & Dogs poster, from Quill & Fox, price £17.21 on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment