Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Spotted in South Africa - part 2

I hope you'll forgive this post for being a bit penguin heavy, but while I was in South Africa I got to hang out with some of these guys...and I was properly (I'm not gonna lie) B.L.O.W.N. A.W.A.Y.
As I visited amazing Boulders Beach, the home to an African penguin colony and also a really rather nice public beach too!
Look at me, just hanging out with penguins, totally unconcerned about little pecking penguin beaks (this might be a small lie...).
There is something particularly cute about the penguin walk/waddle...
I also got to see so many more non penguin animals including an *actual* pride of lions!


However the boy took much better pics of these amazing animals (not because I was a wee bit scared on no) so when I manage to get them off his camera I'm sure more lions and giraffes and zebras to follow (oh my!).


No comments:

Post a Comment