Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Pictures & Light, N16

I took a trip down memory lane this weekend (just a short one) and had a whistle-stop revisit to my old stomping ground of Stoke Newington. Speeding along on the old 73 I couldn't resist popping into Pictures & Light.
Living up to its name this original shop is packed full of inspiring retro slogan poster and prints, mirrors that you can happily gaze into and any kind of retro lighting you could hope for.
Add to this fun colourful prints, mugs, accessories and more G-plan furniture than you could shake a vintage stick at and I, as always, was most enamoured.
The hand-painted cards are beyond lovely (surely there is someone that can I give that monkey card to?!) and add to the bright colourful feel of the shop.
Mixing up the furniture pieces around the 50s era and cool contemporary accessories I reckon Pictures & Light is spot on and its placing on Stokey's famous Church Street couldn't be better. Ah North London I do miss you sometimes...



1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete