Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Styling the Seasons: November

Just *squeezing* in on the last day of November...here are my pics for Apartment Apothecary and Lotts & Lots' inspiring Styling the Seasons project. For my November I'm channelling gentle winter whites with a sprinkling of autumnal burnt oranges and reds just holding on: 
I've included the London map as this month has felt a bit like limbo for me, so this sums up feeling a little bit lost in the city...
The beautiful lights (yet to be lit!) were kindly given to me by the lovely people at Cable & Cotton. I'm hoping to be using these in another future post too, but thought they are a nice gentle addition to these shots:
The orange jar is full of carrots pickled in mead, not my own creation unfortunately but just love that colour!:
Keeping it simple this month - but looking forward to bringing on some patterns and festive cheer next month...roll of Christmas! 

2 comments: