Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Lately

Lately real life stuff has been keeping me nice and busy. Nothing in particular. Nothing fancy. But just all the busy. So here are the highlights (you wouldn't want to see the lowlights - they contain a badly behaved cat, missed yoga classes and lots of work emails...) of what I've been up to over the last month or so:

Getting lost at the V&A during the London Design Festival (can you spot me?!): 
 Lovely details:


  

I didn't manage to get my September #stylingtheseasons up in time, but it looked a little something like this. October's (might) make it up in time:

This happened: 

I went to Dan Tobin Smith's LDF exhibition The First Law of Kipple. It was very pleasing to look at indeed:



And I had my name embroidered on a woollen pineapple. See told you I've been busy...

2 comments:

  1. Some of this looks very cool - I hope the good has been outweighing the bad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Siobhan, all good in the hood xx

      Delete