Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

This weekend in numbers: 10/11 May


  1. Films watched: 2, Frances Ha and Manhatten
  2. Films adored: 1, Frances Ha ("I'm so embarrassed. I'm not a real person yet.")
  3. Magazines bought: 1, Kinfolk (from Nook in Stoke Newington new favourite shop for *me* treats - 1st on the list this for my kitchen please)

  4. Newspapers read: 1, Guardian, as standard. Crossword still untackled
  5. Races missed: 1, We Own The Night will have to wait until next year to be owned
  6. Naps taken: 2 (a marked improvement after a week spent in bed with the lurgy)
  7. New found loves re-acquired: 2, Masterchef, I thought living without a telly would mean I avoided this addiction but I've got hooked in the semis on the iPlayer (Ping to win obvs) and budget shop bought Creme Caramels
  8. Countdowns: 1, for: this Hello Apparel top to be back in stock at Southwood Stores. It will be mine. Soon... 


4 comments:

  1. I love that top, fingers crossed it comes in soon for you! Hope you're feeling better this week too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor, am feeling loads better thanks *and* swiped the top now - happy days :) x

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better this week. Ping obviously should win but I have a soft spot for Luke for some reason. I love the jumper, I hope you get it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan! Top has been duly got :) now about to tuck into last night's MasterChef now, always get nervous got the all at this stage!x

      Delete