Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

The Perfect Tea Towel: Skinny laMinx

An admission: I'm a bad vegetarian. And it's not that I have a sneaky bacon sarnie or late night burger. Oh no it's much worse than that...

It is because...I'm a mushroom refuser. Not a fan of the slimy 'meat' for veggies. Can't stand the taste, texture or even smell of them (to be honest not sure if they have one and definitely don't want to find out). And don't get me started on mushrooms being used for burgers... *shudders*


However this week I've finally found fungi I'd be happy to have in my kitchen and (surprise, surprise!) it's on this perfect tea towel.


In the shape of these lovely textiles from South African brand Skinny la Minx, designed by talented owner Heather Moore. As an illustrator and designer who can make even the dreaded mushies look good she definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

Bring of the mushrooms! Well still only in tea towel form of course..

Mushroom Tea Towels, from Skinny laMinx, at Etsy, price £12.17

No comments:

Post a Comment