Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Do South, SE19

When I walked past Do South in the ever changing and upcoming Crystal Palace (have you seen the new Sparrowhawk pub - tres chic) and saw these perfectly cute and utterly stylish kids' chairs I knew it was going to be a winner...
Do South is an independent homeware and interiors shop, nicely mixing contemporary and vintage design. The older pieces particularly caught my eye in this colourful shop, as they catered for my well established era of choice: mid-century modern. 
One thing in particular that Do South do so well is chairs. My gosh, I don't think there was a chair in that shop that I couldn't happily park my posterior on any day of the week...

Dining...
 Reclining...
And...I don't know what this chair would be best for...maybe eating Chocolate Oranges?! But I'd be enjoying it whatever!
Do South also offers some beautiful mirrors including this wonderful round one with a sleek wooden frame but I also spied a suede framed mirror in store, fabulously tactile. 
Nesting tables that are worth building a nest for...
Crafting table extraordinaire? 

It's definitely worth a trip down south, if not for a vintage chair to eat/lounge/Choc Orange feast on, to take a more in depth peek at the contemporary furniture, accessories and eclectic one-offs at Do South.

No comments:

Post a Comment