Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

The Peanut Vendor, N16

Every time I visit Stoke Newington I cannot help but gawp at the latest lovelies at The Peanut Vendor. I can however forget to put the pictures up online...therefore please excuse the historical (well a couple of week's old anyway) nature of the images, but I can assure you this shop never disappoints! 
The Peanut Vendor is a vintage furniture shop based on lovely Newington Green and with a very nice online shop too. Visit this shop for quality antiques - everything from utility storage and classic bakeware (as seen above with very cool vintage bunting)...


To brilliant 70s style bathroom accessories...
I simply have to get some of this lighting at home...


And start using these for my filing...
The beautifully styled shop always makes it a delight to visit.
And, when I went, there was even a nice bit of taxidermy! I implore you all to go...at the very least to keep my up to date with what's now in store...
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment