Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Lulu & Hitch, Hove BN3

Oh where to find an interiors shop full of classics and quirky accessories on a sunny day? The south coast again, that's where (for a London obsessive these jaunts to the seaside seem to be pleasing me a bit too much...)
Last week I stumbled across Lulu & Hitch on Church Street, one of the main drags, in Hove. A fabulous mix of cleverly spruced up vintage furniture pieces at very good prices and an even more affordable mix of gifts, smellies and co.
As loathed as I am to get Christmassy too early (yup I'm still hanging onto October on the 31st) at Lulu & Hitch they were already showing a very cute and original selection of Christmas decorations, perfect to add those special one-off ornaments to the tree.
Some very well-chosen antique gifts were also spied...

And tell me where you could find beautifully renovated furniture pieces like these (for under £200?!) in London then I will be a happy girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment