Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Styling the Seasons: January

January is all about new starts and (in this particular home lover’s world) it has been the nicest of new starts, as I’ve been settling into my lovely new home. 
So my Styling the Seasons post this month firstly represents newness and gathering together lovely new things for our home - including this table and bench set (from here) and long wished for cheese plant (I’d convinced myself I didn’t have room for one in the last place…I know).
But it’s also being reunited with lots of things that we’d packed away and put on hold while waiting for moving to our own home. I think this beautiful print (in the top pic) represents this nicely as it was taken by the boy and was the second present he ever gave me  (this was the first) way back in the days of yore. 

Seeing this lovely homely print sitting prettily next to our new bits-and-bobs that we’ve both carefully chosen together, in our new home, makes me very happy indeed.

I so enjoy doing these #stylingtheseasons posts, thanks to Katy from Apartment Apothecary and Charlotte from Lotts & Lots, two clever, creative ladies who have thought up this fun challenge.

Oh and a proper New Gaff post to follow sometime soon (promise) but in the meantime here’s a little sneak peek…


6 comments:

  1. It looks lovely from the peeks! Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Katie! More to come soon :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, congrats on the new place lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing new start to be making! Far too exciting xx

    ReplyDelete