Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas shopping sparkles, N1, E1

So here starts the Christmas shopping adventure (terribly late I know - let's keep this from my family, eh?) with the extra obstacle of heaps of snow it was pretty quiet...but looked pretty too...which made it all worthwhile.

But sadly no one knows when I will *actually* buy my Christmas presents and stop looking at this bunch of lovely interiors shops...

Smug is already one of favourite reasons to visit Angel, N1. You'll find the best collection of cute quirky homewares, furniture and accessories including Donna Wilson cosies (this scarf is wild) and perfectly chosen vintage accessories. As Smug are extra nice they have even spoiled us with a whole extra floor for Christmas.
Aria is always worth a stop to get a modern furniture fix and the coolest gadgets you'll ever need for the kitchen.
Loving this vintage look in Oliver Bonas...
Spitalfield's look very well suited to the snow...the market was packed I'm pleased to say. I also managed to sneak a look at the new branch of The Lollipop Shoppe, one of my Brighton faves that has now made it to London too.
A special extended Sunday Up Market on Brick Lane offered a cool collection of vintage clothes, one-off accessories and perhaps the biggest Christmas decoration I have even laid my eyes on.

But this bathroom shop in Crystal Palace won the festive decoration competition by a country mile...tinsel sink anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment