Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Gallery of Nothcote Road, SW

Northcote Road Antiques Market. After finally receiving a fab jar for my teabags as a birthday treat, I discovered this market. Never have I seen so many a suitable jar...among a surprisingly huge collection of antiques in this deceptively small fronted market.
Lovely Huttons is a great gift shop where I found these melamine plates, perfect for picnics (maybe not today though, eh?)

Northcote Road also has some stand alone antiques shops like Carey B Antiques and Braemar Antiques with a very cool affordable selection - I think my obsession for birds can continue thanks to them...
Sale at Cabbages & Roses natch.

I also found out that I am not too posh for TK Maxx, despite the usual jumbly scrum, I spied this pretty smart London Transport teapot. No lid, mind, ah well...


1 comment:

  1. Check out the website for Northcote Road Antiques Market - http://www.northcoteroadantiques.co.uk/ where we have loads of new pics and info.

    ReplyDelete