Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

twentytwentyone warehouse SALE


My love of interiors won over my love of the sun today as I gleefully visited the twentytwentyone sale on the hottest day of the year. The warehouse sale was on for one day only, so it really couldn't be missed...whatever the weather.

The super stylish contemporary 20th/21st century (see what they did there?) furniture retailer has been on my radar for a while. In a way that allows me to browse hopefully at the cool but pricey collection of modern designs by Moooi, Established & Sons, Ercol etc. Plus a carefully chosen selection of 20th century designs (be still my beating heart!)

So I couldn't miss out on the up to 70% sale of ex-display furniture and accessories from the Upper Street showroom. Fresh (ha!) from the tube and clutching a bottle of water I made it later than I had hoped and I think I missed some of the best bargains, but loved the sale all the same.

I enjoyed having a chance to admire the bigger pieces ex from the showroom mainly furniture and lighting. I took a particular shine to this Established & Sons Convex mirror. Such a lovely slimline shape that uses its car wing mirror shape to give a really wide view of the room. Definitely the coolest thing I had seen all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment